Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
NEW YORK Though the escalating tensions between the United States and several of its trading partners could hurt companies across a broad range of sectors, several industries are poised to withstand them or even thrive, according to U.S. financial services firm Cowen and Company on Friday.
NEW YORK, July 13 Though the escalating tensions between the United States and several of its trading partners could hurt companies across a broad range of sectors, several industries are poised to withstand them or even thrive, according to U.S. financial services firm Cowen and Company on Friday.
May 23 Tiffany & Co blew past analysts' estimates in the first quarter and raised its full-year forecast for profit and sales as a plan to target millennials and sell household items attracted more shoppers, sending its shares to an all-time high.
May 23 Tiffany & Co reported better-than-expected first quarter comparable store sales on Wednesday, boosted by strong demand for its high-end silver and gold fashion jewelry in America.
* TIFFANY & CO - ALESSANDRO BOGLIOLO'S TOTAL COMPENSATION IN 2017 WAS ABOUT $14 MLN; BOGLIOLO ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITIES AS CEO ON OCT 2, 2017
BRIEF-Tiffany & Co Says Chairman Roger Farah Made Open Market Purchase Of 10,000 Shares Of Common Stock
* TIFFANY & CO SAYS CHAIRMAN ROGER FARAH REPORTS OPEN MARKET PURCHASE OF 10,000 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $97.66PER SHARE ON MARCH 27 Source text - https://bit.ly/2GCw1LY Further company coverage:
Jeweler Tiffany & Co missed analysts' estimates for same-store sales in the fourth quarter and forecast a tepid full-year profit, indicating that its efforts to turn its business around are still gaining traction. | Video
* 4th-qtr comp sales, on constant currency basis, miss estimates
* Indexes: Dow 0.21 pct, S&P 0.26 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 4 pts, S&P 2.5 pts, Nasdaq 3.25 pts (Adds comment, details, updates prices)
|DGSE Companies, Inc. (DGSE.A)||$0.68||-0.04|
|Blue Nile Inc (NILE.OQ)||--||--|
|Zale Corporation (ZLC.N)||--||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (600612.SS)||¥30.24||+0.24|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (900905.SS)||$3.03||+0.03|
|Torgovyi dom TSUM OAO (Parent) (TZUM.MM)||--||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$92.89||+0.57|
|Express, Inc. (EXPR.N)||$10.61||+0.05|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOV.N)||$49.30||-0.30|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOVAA.PK)||$0.00||--|