Tata Steel Ltd (TISC.BO)
FRANKFURT/BOCHUM, Germany Thyssenkrupp will review its strategy after a planned tie-up with India's Tata Steel, its chief executive said on Friday, fuelling investor hopes for further steps to make the sprawling industrial group more focused.
* Shares hit 4-month high on hopes for change (Adds Cevian comment, updates shares)
BOCHUM/FRANKFURT, Jan 19 Thyssenkrupp will adapt its strategy following a planned steel tie-up with India's Tata Steel, its chief executive said on Friday, responding to investor criticism that the elevators-to-submarines group is too unwieldy.
* SAYS ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL DUAL TRANCHE USD BOND OFFERING OF US$ 1.3 BILLION
FRANKFURT A major shareholder in Thyssenkrupp has criticised Chief Executive Heinrich Hiesinger for failing to achieve his own profit targets, raising tensions before the German industry group's annual meeting next Friday.
* CEO expected to defend record - Spiegel cites sources (Adds detail from Spiegel article)
* SAYS Q3 INDIA PRODUCTION 3.26 MILLION TONNES VERSUS 3.16 MILLION TONNES LAST YEAR
* SAYS Q3 PROVISIONAL PRODUCTION IN INDIA 3.24 MILLION TONNES VERSUS 3.28 MILLION TONNES
Jan 4 Indian shares edged higher on Thursday with market heavyweights Coal India Ltd, Tata Steel Ltd and Larsen & Toubro Ltd (L&T) leading the rise, amid caution ahead of the corporate results season starting next week and the annual budget due next month.
(Repeating to add more Ratings) Dec 27 Below are the ratings awarded by Investment Information Credit Rating Agency Ltd. (ICRA) for local debt instruments as of December 26, 2017. COMPANY INSTRUMENT RATING AMOUNT MOVEMENT (RS.MLN) ------ ---------- ------ ----- --------- SHORT TERM RATINGS: -------------