Talanx AG (TLXGn.DE)
18 Jan 2018
* PLACED HYBRID BENCHMARK BOND WITH A VOLUME OF EUR 750 MILLION
LONDON, Nov 27 (IFR) - Talanx AG has mandated NatWest Markets as structuring adviser and Commerzbank, JP Morgan, Natixis and NatWest Markets as joint bookrunners for a possible forthcoming EUR benchmark 30NC10 dated subordinated transaction.
* Achieves nine-month net income of eur 444 million despite severe impact of natural catastrophes
* Outgoing CEO to assume chairmanship of board (Adds details on current chairman, details)
FRANKFURT, Nov 10 The German insurer Talanx announced on Friday a change at its helm, with Torsten Leue to assume the role of chief executive from the company's long-time chief Herbert Haas next year.
* Cuts 2017 net profit target by 200 mln euros (Adds losses from hurricanes and earthquake, background)
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German insurer Talanx slashed its 2017 net profit target to around 650 million euros ($756 million) from 850 million euros, citing losses from hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria and an earthquake in Mexico.
FRANKFURT, Sept 29 German insurer Talanx AG said on Friday it would miss its 2017 earnings guidance due to claims arising from the hurricanes that have swept through the Caribbean, little over a week after saying it could still hit the target.
* PARTIES HAVE AGREED NOT TO DISCLOSE THE PURCHASE PRICE Source text: http://www.bit.ly/1r8fvof Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BERLIN, Sept 21 German insurer Talanx warned it may miss its profit target for 2017 as its reinsurer Hannover Re is being hit by major claims from a series of hurricanes and an earthquake in Mexico.