TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVSM.BO)
16 Jul 2018
** TVS Motor Co Ltd falls as much as 4.5 pct to 583.85 rupees
India's TVS Motor Company Ltd posted an about 31 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by higher vehicle sales at home and growth in exports, but missed analysts' estimates.
May 16 India's TVS Motor Company Ltd posted an about 31 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by higher vehicle sales at home and growth in exports, but missed analysts' estimates.
* MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT 1.66 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 1.27 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
** Shares of Indian auto companies rise after strong April sales numbers
* SAYS SALES GROWTH OF 24 PERCENT TO 304,795 UNITS IN APRIL 2018
* SAYS TOTAL TWO-WHEELERS REGISTERED GROWTH OF 25.8 PERCENT WITH SALES OF 315,765 UNITS IN MARCH 2018
* SAYS FEB TOTAL SALES OF 290,673 VEHICLES VERSUS 211,470 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* DECLARED SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1.30 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text: http://bit.ly/2oyLul5 Further company coverage:
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 271,801 VEHICLES VERSUS 207,059 VEHICLES LAST YEAR