Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
BRIEF-WiTricity collaborates with Texas Instruments on electric vehicle wireless charging solution
* WiTricity - co, Texas Instruments collaborate on electric vehicle wireless charging solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Texas Instruments prices $500 million of investment grade notes
* Says M&A not a priority despite ongoing sector consolidation (Adds CEO, investor comment on M&A)
Oct 24 Texas Instruments Inc's quarterly revenue and profit beat estimates as the largest maker of analog semiconductors continues to benefit from a surge in demand for its chips from automotive and industrial companies.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 24 Texas Instruments Inc reported a 12 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday as more automobile and industrial companies used its chips in electronic devices.
* TI to return more cash to shareholders with 24% dividend increase and authorization for additional $6.0 billion in share repurchases
Texas Instruments Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as the company benefited from higher demand for its chips from automotive and industrial customers.
July 25 Texas Instruments Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as the company benefited from higher demand for its chips from automotive and industrial customers.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.96 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,481,000.00||-19,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,012,000.00||-28,000.00|
|Renesas Electronics Corporation (6723.T)||¥1,316||+1.00|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$44.33||+1.19|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$67.76||-0.49|
|Richtek Technology Corp. (6286.TW)||--||--|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)||€19.65||-0.06|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||--||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$119.01||-0.39|