UCO Bank (UCBK.NS)
20 Jul 2018
** Shares of state-run lenders Allahabad Bank, Dena Bank and UCO Bank fall between 3.7 pct and 12.7 pct; Canara Bank rise as much as 4.8 pct
BENGALURU/MUMBAI Four Indian state banks reported on Friday a combined net loss of 117.29 billion rupees ($1.74 billion) for the fiscal fourth quarter due to a jump in bad-loan provisions following a tightening of the Reserve Bank of India rules.
* New central bank rules accelerate bad loans, provisions (Adds Allahabad Bank, UCO results)
* MARCH QUARTER NET LOSS 21.34 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS OF 5.88 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS TO CONSIDER PROPOSAL FOR RAISING OF EQUITY CAPITAL OF BANK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM REGARDING CBI BOOKING FORMER CMD IN 6.21 BILLION-RUPEE CHEATING CASE
** State-run UCO Bank plunges as much as 18 pct to its lowest since Aug 30, 2006
NEW DELHI The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) said on Saturday it has filed a case against a former chairman of state-run UCO Bank and several business executives alleging criminal conspiracy that caused a loss of 6.21 billion rupees ($95.17 million).
NEW DELHI, April 14 India's federal police said on Saturday it has filed a case against a former chairman of state-run UCO Bank and several business executives alleging criminal conspiracy that caused a loss of 6.21 billion rupees ($95.17 million).
* AT JAYANAGAR BRANCH, IRREGULARITIES IN SANCTIONING, DISBURSEMENT OF HOME LOANS/PROPERTY LOANS DURING 26.08.2013-01.06.2016 WERE OBSERVED