Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC (ULE.L)
20 Apr 2018
* NOTIFIED SIMON PRYCE, CEO DESIGNATE, PURCHASED 6,300 ULTRA SHARES AT AN AVERAGE PRICE OF 1273.77 PENCE PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* APPOINTMENT OF SIMON PRYCE AS ITS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. HE WILL JOIN GROUP AND ITS BOARD ON 18 JUNE 2018.
BRIEF-Sparton Corp And Ultra Electronics USSI Joint Venture (ERAPSCO) Secures $28.4 Mln U.S. Navy Sonobuoy Contracts
* SPARTON CORPORATION AND ULTRA ELECTRONICS USSI JOINT VENTURE (ERAPSCO) AWARDED $28.4M FOR U.S. NAVY SONOBUOY CONTRACTS
* SPARTON ANNOUNCES TERMINATION OF MERGER AGREEMENT WITH ULTRA
Ultra Electronics said on Monday it terminated the $234 million acquisition of Sparton Corp due to anti-trust concerns raised by the U.S. Department of Justice, sending the British defense contractor shares down 17 percent.
March 5 Ultra Electronics said on Monday it terminated the $234 million acquisition of Sparton Corp due to anti-trust concerns raised by the U.S. Department of Justice, sending the British defence contractor shares down 17 percent.
March 5 British defence contractor Ultra Electronics said it terminated the $234 million acquisition of Sparton Corp following an unfavourable anti-trust review outcome from the U.S. Department of Justice.
* PROPOSED FINAL DIVIDEND IS 35.0P, BRINGING TOTAL DIVIDEND FOR YEAR TO 49.6P
BRIEF-Ultra Electronics Says Co and Sparton Expect To Have Certified Compliance With DOJ's Requests On Or Before Feb 8
* CO AND SPARTON HAVE AGREED AN EXTENSION OF INITIAL LONG STOP DATE FROM 31 JANUARY 2018 TO 31 MARCH 2018
* ULTRA ELECTRONICS USSI AND SPARTON CORPORATION JOINT VENTURE (SONOBUOY TECHSYSTEMS) AWARDED $30.1M IN FOREIGN SALES CONTRACTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: