Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC (ULE.L)
15 Dec 2017
LONDON (Reuters Breakingviews) - Britain is the killjoy at the global defence party. Shares in Ultra Electronics fell by almost a fifth on Monday as the UK defence contractor warned of tight UK spending. Mid-market groups might face foreign invasions of their own.
Nov 13 The boss of Ultra Electronics Holdings quit on Monday after Britain's government scaled back its business with the defence contractor, sending its shares tumbling 19 percent.
Nov 13 British defence contractor Ultra Electronics Holdings on Monday forecast a weaker second-half and said its chief executive, Rakesh Sharma, has stepped down.
British defense contractor Ultra Electronics said it expected a delayed decision from the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) on its $234 million purchase of Sparton Corp.
Nov 10 British defence contractor Ultra Electronics said it expected a delayed decision from the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) on its $234 million purchase of Sparton Corp.
* ULTRA ELECTRONICS HOLDINGS PLC - PROVIDES AN UPDATE ON HART-SCOTT-RODINO APPROVAL PROCESS FOR ULTRA'S PENDING ACQUISITION OF SPARTON
* ULTRA ELECTRONICS PCS AWARDED $16M IN CONTRACTS FOR ADDITIONAL HIPPAG STORES EJECTIONS SYSTEMS
* Sparton Corporation shareholders approve merger with Ultra Electronics Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS RECEIVED REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (DOJ) IN CONNECTION WITH ULTRA'S PENDING ACQUISITION OF SPARTON Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RESOLUTION PUT TO ULTRA SHAREHOLDERS TO APPROVE PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF SPARTON WAS PASSED WITH REQUISITE MAJORITY ON A SHOW OF HANDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: