Union Pacific Corp (UNP.N)
18 Apr 2018
BRIEF-Union Pacific Co Redeemed $155 Mln Of Debentures & Mortgage Bonds Bought By Co's Unit In 1982 Acquisition Of Missouri Pacific Railroad
* ON MARCH 15, CO REDEEMED $155 MILLION OF DEBENTURES & MORTGAGE BONDS BOUGHT BY CO'S UNIT IN 1982 ACQUISITION OF MISSOURI PACIFIC RAILROAD
* UNION PACIFIC CORP SAYS CEO LANCE FRITZ'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $11.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* UNION PACIFIC CORP FILES FOR A POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BnZaY6) Further company coverage:
* UNION PACIFIC CORP - ANTICIPATES IT WILL MAKE ALL REQUIRED DEADLINES FOR INSTALLING POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL ON ITS NETWORK
United States officials who are in talks to revamp the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) will not reach the "right spot" during final negotiations without a collaborative approach, Union Pacific Corp railroad's top executive told Reuters on Thursday.
Jan 25 Shares in No. 1 U.S. railroad Union Pacific Corp slid about 5 percent on Thursday as the company reported worsening operating and efficiency measures but said a strengthening economy should fuel stronger freight volumes in 2018.
* UNION PACIFIC REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Jan 25 Union Pacific Corp, the No. 1 U.S. railroad by revenue, reported a rise in quarterly net profit on Thursday, boosted by slightly higher freight volumes and changes to the U.S. tax law.
* DALAD SAPTHAVICHAIKUL APPOINTED CHAIRMAN FROM VICE-CHAIRMAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JERUSALEM, Nov 28 Mizrahi-Tefahot Bank , Israel's third-largest lender, has agreed to buy smaller rival Union Bank of Israel for around 1.4 billion shekels ($400 million) in shares to better compete with the country's top two lenders.