United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
25 Apr 2018
United Technologies Corp reported quarterly results that topped analysts' estimates on Tuesday and raised its full-year forecasts, citing higher demand for spare parts and services from airlines dealing with booming passenger travel.
* Sees 2018 adj. EPS $6.95-7.15, up from $6.85-$7.10 previously
* Says encouraged by upbeat UTC comments on A320neo engines (Adds CEO comments on European fighter jet project, A320neo engines)
* UNITED TECH SAYS CONTINUE TO SEE A CLOSE OF ROCKWELL COLLINS DEAL BY MID-YEAR; SAYS WORKING CLOSELY WITH REGULATORS TO COMPLETE REMAINING REVIEWS - CONF CALL
NEW YORK United Technologies Corp expects to meet its full-year target for engine deliveries to Airbus SE and is optimistic that suppliers can keep up with rising production, the company's chief financial officer said Tuesday.
April 24 U.S. stock index futures rose on Tuesday as bond yields eased, while strong earnings from industrial heavyweights Caterpillar and United Technologies helped reinforce optimism about a first-quarter earnings season now in full swing.
* UNITED TECHNOLOGIES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS, RAISES 2018 OUTLOOK
April 24 United Technologies Corp reported a 10.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue and raised its full-year profit and sales outlook.
SHANGHAI Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc will bid to provide engines for a new wide-body jetliner that China is developing with Russia, the China Daily newspaper reported on Saturday, citing the British engineering company.
* UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS SAYS BEEN SELECTED BY GKN AEROSPACE'S FOKKER BUSINESS