VF Corp (VFC.N)
20 Jul 2018
July 20 Vans shoe maker VF Corp raised its full year revenue and earnings forecast on Friday after soaring demand for its skateboarding-culture inspired sneakers helped the company beat quarterly Wall Street estimates.
July 20 Apparel maker VF Corp reported first-quarter revenue and profit that beat Wall Street estimates on Friday and raised its full year earnings forecast, as demand for its high-margin Vans shoes soared.
NEW YORK, May 4 VF Corp shares slid as much as 4.5 percent on Friday as Wall Street worried about profit margins for the jeans business, with major customer Walmart Inc turning more toward private labels.
May 4 VF Corp's first-quarter revenue topped Wall Street estimates on Friday, driven by demand for Vans shoes and North Face apparel as well as higher online sales.
* VF REPORTS RESULTS FOR TRANSITION PERIOD ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
BRIEF-VF Corp Enters Into Definitive Agreement To Sell The Nautica Brand Business To Authentic Brands Group
* VF CORPORATION ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL THE NAUTICA® BRAND BUSINESS TO AUTHENTIC BRANDS GROUP, LLC
* VF CORPORATION ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ALTRA®, AN ATHLETIC AND PERFORMANCE-BASED LIFESTYLE FOOTWEAR BRAND, FROM ICON HEALTH & FITNESS
* VF CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2F3SVYr Further company coverage:
* AT QUARTER END, INVENTORIES WERE UP 20 PERCENT COMPARED TO 2016 LEVEL
|Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N)||$136.56||+1.38|
|PVH Corp (PVH.N)||$154.47||+0.92|
|Tapestry Inc (TPR.N)||$48.32||+0.30|
|Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI.N)||$22.17||-0.03|
|Fossil Group Inc (FOSL.OQ)||$26.89||-0.52|
|Carter's, Inc. (CRI.N)||$117.21||-0.26|
|Under Armour Inc (UAA.N)||$21.61||-0.49|
|Under Armour Inc (UA.N)||$20.02||-0.17|
|Perry Ellis International, Inc. (PERY.OQ)||$28.29||-0.01|
|Oxford Industries Inc (OXM.N)||$93.00||+0.27|