Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N)
23 May 2018
HOUSTON, May 22 U.S. refiner Valero Energy Corp this year boosted its imports of Venezuelan crude ahead of U.S. sanctions over the country's disputed presidential election and as other customers received less of the OPEC-member's exports, according to Thomson Reuters trade flows data.
May 15 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1400 GMT on Tuesday:
* VALERO ENERGY - THROUGH UNITS, ACQUIRED PURE BIOFUELS DEL PERU S.A.C. FROM PEGASUS CAPITAL ADVISORS, PBF MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVE MAY 14
Valero Energy Corp has agreed to purchase Pure Biofuels Del Peru from private equity firm Pegasus Capital Advisors, the companies said on Monday, marking the U.S. refiner's first infrastructure investment in South America.
May 14 Valero Energy Corp has agreed to purchase Pure Biofuels Del Peru from private equity firm Pegasus Capital Advisors, the companies said on Monday, marking the U.S. refiner's first infrastructure investment in South America.
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.80PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Marathon paying $152/share to create biggest independent refiner
* EXPECT Q2 THROUGHPUT VOLUMES TO RANGE BETWEEN 1.61 MILLION AND 1.66 MILLION BPD IN U.S. GULF COAST - CONF CALL
April 26 Valero Energy Corp posted a better-than-expected first quarter profit as the independent U.S. refiner benefited from higher refining margins.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.94 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€30.21||-1.01|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,738.50||-88.00|
|BP plc (BP.L)||577.00||-11.40|
|BP plc (BP_p.L)||152.00||0.00|
|BP plc (BP_pb.L)||168.00||0.00|
|Phillips 66 (PSX.N)||$118.95||+0.20|
|HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)||$73.59||+0.65|
|PBF Energy Inc (PBF.N)||$45.05||+0.07|
|Western Refining, Inc. (WNR.N)||--||--|