Valeo SA (VLOF.PA)
* BLACKSTONE HAS STRUCK A DEAL TO SELL TANGERINE CONFECTIONERY TO VALEO-SKY NEWS, CITING SOURCES Source text: https://bit.ly/2vwShA2 Further company coverage:
WOLFSBURG, Germany Volkswagen warned that a shortage of engineers is hampering efforts to get its cars to meet new anti-pollution rules, clouding its sales outlook and overshadowing a forecast-beating 23 percent rise in underlying operating profit. | Video
* Still paying price of "dieselgate" scandal (Recasts adding VW CEO comment)
PARIS, July 25 French auto parts maker Valeo cut its 2018 profitability goal on Wednesday, citing the introduction of new emissions test standards that are expected to disrupt production by some of its carmaker clients.
* Italian shares, bonds fall on political risk (Adds closing prices)
LONDON Autos stocks slammed the brakes on a relief bounce in European shares on Thursday, sinking after German carmaker Daimler warned profit would be hit by higher tariffs.
LONDON, June 21 Autos stocks were the outlier in a continued relief rally in European shares on Thursday, sinking after German carmaker Daimler warned profit would be hit by higher tariffs.
* Strong euro weighs on revenue growth (Adds CEO comment, details, background)
PARIS, April 25 French auto parts maker Valeo said revenue growth slowed to 3 percent in the first quarter, held back by a strong euro and a contraction in Chinese and U.S. car production.
* SIGNING OF A PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH START-UP ELLCIE HEALTHY