Valeo SA (VLOF.PA)
23 May 2018
* Strong euro weighs on revenue growth (Adds CEO comment, details, background)
PARIS, April 25 French auto parts maker Valeo said revenue growth slowed to 3 percent in the first quarter, held back by a strong euro and a contraction in Chinese and U.S. car production.
* SIGNING OF A PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH START-UP ELLCIE HEALTHY
* VALEO SAYS HAS SOLLICITED THE SERVICES OF AN INVESTMENT FIRM TO MEET TARGETS OF ITS SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAMME
FRANKFURT Germany's Continental AG has agreed to form a joint venture with China's CITC Ltd to produce so-called "mild" hybrid batteries that add some electric power to existing petrol models without a costly redesign.
* AMEDICA ANNOUNCES FDA CLEARANCE OF VALEO C+CSC WITH LUMEN INTERBODY FUSION DEVICE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BT rallies after regulator price decision (Adds closing prices)
PARIS, Feb 22 French auto parts maker Valeo said profit fell in the second half as it weathered adverse exchange rates and raw material prices, invested more in future vehicle technologies and took a one-off charge related to U.S. tax cuts.
* SAYS IT SIGNS MOU WITH SIEMENS AND VALEO'S JV ON NEW ENERGY VEHICLE-RELATED COOPERATION
* WITH EFFECT FROM JANUARY 1ST, 2018, FRANÇOIS MARION HAS BEEN APPOINTED VALEO CHINA PRESIDENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)