Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX.OQ)
* VERTEX AND CRISPR THERAPEUTICS TO CO-DEVELOP AND CO-COMMERCIALIZE CTX001 AS CRISPR/CAS9 GENE EDITED TREATMENT FOR SICKLE CELL DISEASE AND Β-THALASSEMIA
* VERTEX ANNOUNCES POSITIVE RESULTS FROM OPEN-LABEL PHASE 3 STUDY OF KALYDECO® (IVACAFTOR) IN CHILDREN WITH CYSTIC FIBROSIS AGES 1 TO 2 YEARS
BRIEF-Vertex receives CHMP positive opinion for Orkambi for the treatment of children with cystic fibrosis ages 6-11
* Vertex receives CHMP positive opinion for Orkambi® (lumacaftor/ivacaftor) for the treatment of children with cystic fibrosis ages 6-11 with two copies of the f508del mutation in the European Union Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 25 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc reported a wider third-quarter net loss on Wednesday, on higher costs and onetime items, and raised its outlook for full-year sales of its key cystic fibrosis drugs.
BRIEF-Vertex says FDA sets action date of Feb 28, 2018 for its Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor Combination Treatment
* Vertex announces acceptance of its applications for review of the tezacaftor/ivacaftor combination treatment in people with cystic fibrosis by the FDA and EMA
BRIEF-FDA approves Kalydeco(Ivacaftor) for more than 600 people ages 2 and older with Cystic Fibrosis who have certain residual function mutations
* FDA approves Kalydeco (Ivacaftor) for more than 600 people ages 2 and older with Cystic Fibrosis who have certain residual function mutations
* Vertex says interested in acquiring early stage assets in disease areas consistent with cystic fibrosis
July 26 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc reported a better-than-expected profit for the third straight quarter, helped by improved sales of its cystic fibrosis (CF) drugs.
July 26 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc reported a quarterly profit, compared with a year-ago loss, helped by higher sales of its cystic fibrosis (CF) drugs.
NEW YORK The major U.S. stock indexes closed at record highs on Wednesday helped partly by technology stocks, which surpassed a long-standing mark, despite gains on the Dow being capped by a sharp drop in IBM shares. | Video
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$141.80||-0.66|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$37.13||-0.07|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF84.10||+0.30|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$56.22||-0.02|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF246.00||+1.90|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF246.80||+3.40|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€74.20||+0.65|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,304.00||+9.00|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$98.19||+0.74|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$62.40||-0.01|