Canopy Growth Corp (WEED.TO)
* CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE TO BOUGHT DEAL FINANCING
Jan 18 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $175 MILLION BOUGHT DEAL FINANCING
* CANOPY GROWTH CORP- CO, VICTORIAN STATE GOVERNMENT SIGNED MOU TO FURTHER DEVELOP RESEARCH AND TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES IN PRODUCTION OF MEDICAL CANNABIS IN AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 16 Canopy Growth Corp said on Tuesday it signed an agreement to supply cannabis to the Canadian province of Prince Edward Island, making it the eighth province where the company will operate.
* CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION RESPONDS TO DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE UPDATE ON U.S. CANNABIS LAWS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HEALTH CANADA GRANTS CULTIVATION LICENCE TO VERT CANNABIS
Dec 18 Canada's Canopy Growth Corp said it would form a joint venture with privately owned Canopy Rivers Corp and Quebec-based tomato producer Les Serres Stéphane Bertrand to grow cannabis in a tomato greenhouse.
BRIEF-Canopy Growth Says Co, Canopy Rivers Corp Announce Definitive JV Agreement To Form New Co, Les Serres Vert Cannabis With Les Serres Stéphane Bertrand
* CANOPY GROWTH - CO, CANOPY RIVERS CORP ANNOUNCE DEFINITIVE JV AGREEMENT TO FORM NEW CO, LES SERRES VERT CANNABIS WITH LES SERRES STÉPHANE BERTRAND
Dec 8 Canadian cannabis maker Canopy Growth Corp said on Friday it would supply cannabis to Newfoundland and Labrador, the seventh province where the company will operate.