Wipro Ltd (WIPR.BO)
19 Jan 2018
BENGALURU India's third-largest software services exporter Wipro expects significant growth in its high-margin digital business this year, it said on Friday after reporting a quarterly profit dip on one-off provisions.
* Predicts client spending boost in 2018 (Recasts, adds management and analyst comment)
Jan 19 Wipro Ltd CEO Abidali Neemuchwala and Chief Human Resources Officer Saurabh Govil:
* SAYS WHILE THERE ARE SOME CUSTOMER SPECIFIC UNCERTAINITIES, CY18 COMMENTARY FROM CLIENTS LOOKS POSITIVE Further company coverage:
Jan 19 Indian IT firm Wipro Ltd's posted a surprise fall in third-quarter profit as higher costs weighed.
Jan 19 India's third-largest software services exporter Wipro posted an 8.5 percent drop in third-quarter net profit on Friday, hurt by higher costs.
* EXPECT MARCH QUARTER REVENUES FROM IT SERVICES TO BE IN THE RANGE OF $2,033 MILLION TO $2,073 MILLION Source text - http://bit.ly/2BcvfOR Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET PROFIT 19.31 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 21.10 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
** Shares of IT services firms such as Infosys Ltd , Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and Wipro Ltd rise as much as 2.48 pct to 4.52 pct
* SAYS AZIM PREMJI TRUST CUTS STAKE IN CO BY 2.73 PERCENT TO 13.67 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2BSV2Qx Further company coverage: