WestJet Airlines Ltd (WJA.TO)
17 Nov 2017
MONTREAL, Nov 14 The chief executive of Canada's WestJet Airlines said on Tuesday that negotiations to reach a first labor contract with pilots, which began this year, will be protracted and he does not expect a deal next year.
MONTREAL, Nov 14 The chief executive of Canada's WestJet Airlines said on Tuesday he doesn't expect the carrier to reach its first labor contract with pilots in 2018.
* October capacity, measured in available seat miles, up 1.9 per cent
* Six of the TSX's 10 main groups end lower (Updates throughout to close, adds strategist comments)
Oct 31 Canadian carrier WestJet Airlines Ltd said on Tuesday it would weigh the possibility of a revenue-sharing arrangement or joint-venture with a U.S. carrier, after reporting better-than-expected profits on an increase in passengers in the third quarter.
* Qtrly total revenues C$1,215.6 million versus C$1,124.3 million last year
Oct 31 Canada's WestJet Airlines Ltd reported a 19 percent increase in third-quarter profit as it flew a record number of passengers in the period.
* WestJet reports record September load factor of 80.4 per cent
BRIEF-WestJet Airlines partners with The Chopped Leaf to have restaurant's offerings available on board aircraft
* WestJet Airlines - partnered with restaurant, The Chopped Leaf; will see restaurant's whole-food offerings available on board WestJet Aircraft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WestJet Airlines Ltd - Officially unveiled its first Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: