Workhorse Group Inc (WKHS.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
* WORKHORSE GROUP INC - ON JAN 23, CO HELD BUSINESS UPDATE CONFERENCE CALL - SEC FILING
* WORKHORSE SAYS ON DEC 26, CO ANNOUNCED PLANS TO SPIN-OFF SUREFLY, A UNINT OF CO, INTO SEPARATE PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Workhorse Group Says Has Applied For A Loan Of $250 Mln From Department Of Energy's Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program
* WORKHORSE GROUP INC - HAS APPLIED FOR A LOAN OF $250 MILLION FROM DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY'S ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY VEHICLES MANUFACTURING LOAN PROGRAM
* Joseph T. Lukens reports 20.3 percent stake in Workhorse Group Inc as of Nov 9- sec filing
DETROIT Electric delivery van maker Workhorse Group Inc said on Tuesday it will test its new lightweight N-Gen electric van in cities in Ohio and California as the race to develop mass-market electric delivery vehicles heats up.
DETROIT, Nov 7 Electric delivery van maker Workhorse Group Inc said on Tuesday it will test its new lightweight N-Gen electric van in cities in Ohio and California as the race to develop mass-market electric delivery vehicles heats up.
* Qtrly revenue increased by $3.0 million over prior quarter and increased $1.4 million compared to same year ago period
* Workhorse announces pricing of $12 million public offering of common stock and warrants
* TM4 Inc - Received a new purchase order from Workhorse Group for more than 500 sumo powertrain systems Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: