Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)
23 May 2018
April 30 Whiting Petroleum Corp reported first-quarter profit that beat Wall Street estimates on Monday as the U.S. oil producer benefited from higher oil prices and production.
April 30 Whiting Petroleum Corp reported first-quarter profit on Monday compared with a year-ago loss as the U.S. oil producer benefited from higher oil prices and lower costs.
* ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* WHITING PETROLEUM CORP SAYS ON APRIL 12, CO, UNIT ENTERED INTO SEVENTH AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE BRAD HOLLY BEGINS FIRST EARNINGS CALL AS CEO WITH INVESTORS
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Whiting Petroleum Corp posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday that was less than Wall Street expected, with cost cuts and rising crude prices helping to boost results.
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Whiting Petroleum Corp said on Wednesday it took an $835 million impairment charge against the value of most of its Colorado operations, widening its quarterly loss.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* WHITING PETROLEUM CORP - PRICED $1.0 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 6.625% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Whiting Announces Private Offering Of $750 Mln In Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Notes Due 2026
* WHITING ANNOUNCES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $750 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026