Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL.N)
22 Feb 2018
* CHIEF EXECUTIVE BRAD HOLLY BEGINS FIRST EARNINGS CALL AS CEO WITH INVESTORS
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Whiting Petroleum Corp posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday that was less than Wall Street expected, with cost cuts and rising crude prices helping to boost results.
Feb 21 U.S. shale oil producer Whiting Petroleum Corp said on Wednesday it took an $835 million impairment charge against the value of most of its Colorado operations, widening its quarterly loss.
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* WHITING PETROLEUM CORP - PRICED $1.0 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 6.625% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Whiting Announces Private Offering Of $750 Mln In Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Notes Due 2026
* WHITING ANNOUNCES PRIVATE OFFERING OF $750 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026
Dec 11 Whiting Petroleum said on Monday it will record an impairment charge of $800 million to $900 million in the current quarter due to a partial write-down of some assets in the DJ Basin in Colorado.
BRIEF-Whiting Petroleum says expects to record impairment charge between $800 mln-$900 mln in Q4 2017 for partial write-down of certain of its assets
* Whiting Petroleum says expects to record impairment charge between $800 million and $900 million in Q4 2017 for partial write-down of certain of its assets
Shares of Whiting Petroleum Corp fell as much as 5.7 percent on Wednesday after the oil and gas producer announced a 1-for-4 reverse stock split that will be effective Thursday.
* WHITING PETROLEUM CORPORATION ANNOUNCES 1-FOR 4 REVERSE STOCK SPLIT