Western Union Co (WU.N)
23 May 2018
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.42 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* WESTERN UNION CO - CEO HIKMET ERSEK'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.7 MLN VS $9.3 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2q4eumo) Further company coverage:
* WESTERN UNION CO SAYS CEO HIKMET ERSEK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.7 MILLION VERSUS $9.3 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Gg3b3T) Further company coverage:
* COMPANY EXPECTS SOLID BUSINESS PERFORMANCE IN 2018; QUARTERLY DIVIDEND INCREASED 9%
Jan 23 Australian Competition and Consumer Commission:
* IFRESH SAYS ONCE SERVICES ARE ACTIVATED, CO'S LOCATIONS WILL PROVIDE WESTERN UNION SERVICES, INCLUDING MONEY TRANSFER, MONEY ORDER, AND BILL PAYMENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Western Union Co will pay $60 million to resolve allegations that it failed for more than a decade to maintain a program to deter and report transactions involving suspected criminal fraud and money laundering, New York’s financial regulator said on Thursday.
Jan 4 Western Union Co will pay $60 million to resolve allegations that it failed for more than a decade to maintain a program to deter and report transactions involving suspected criminal fraud and money laundering, New York’s financial regulator said on Thursday.
* DFS FINES WESTERN UNION $60 MILLION FOR VIOLATIONS OF NEW YORK'S ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING LAWS, "IGNORING SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS" TO LOCATIONS IN CHINA
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, December 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured debt ratings of The Western Union Company (Western Union) at 'BBB+' and the Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. See the full list of ratings at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Strong Competitive Position: Fitch believes Western Union operates from a strong competitive position, particularly