TMX Group Ltd (X.TO)
Jan 18 TMX Group's head of equity capital markets, Nicholas Thadaney, is leaving Canada's biggest stock exchange operator after a reorganization of the company, Chief Executive Officer Lou Eccleston said.
* SAYS ALL TMX EQUITIES MARKETPLACE VOLUME 13.13 BILLION IN DEC VERSUS 14.50 BILLION IN NOV
TORONTO Canadian cannabis stocks fell on Thursday after the U.S. government said it would resume enforcement of federal laws banning marijuana in states that had legalized pot, disrupting a seven-day rally that boosted shares to record highs.
TORONTO, Jan 4 Canadian cannabis stocks fell on Thursday after the U.S. government said it would resume enforcement of federal laws banning marijuana in states that had legalized pot, disrupting a seven-day rally that boosted shares to record highs.
* TMX GROUP LTD - TORONTO STOCK EXCHANGE'S TOTAL FINANCINGS RAISED IN NOV 2017 INCREASED 42% FROM PREVIOUS MONTH, BUT WERE DOWN 49% COMPARED TO NOV 2016
* TMX GROUP LTD - TRANSACTIONS FOR ALL TMX EQUITIES MARKETPLACES IN NOV WAS 20.7 MILLION VERSUS 23.7 MILLION
* CDS continues to work with CSA, exchanges to clarify matter regarding clearing of securities of issuers with marijuana-related activities in U.S.
* TMX Group Limited declares dividend of $0.50 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 TMX Group Ltd, Canada's biggest stock exchange operator, reported a better-than-expected third-quarter profit on Thursday, as its cost-cutting drive helped lower operating expenses.
TORONTO, Nov 9 Canada's biggest stock exchange operator, TMX Group Ltd, reported a 32.4 percent rise in third quarter profit late on Thursday, helped by a decrease in operating expenses, including the effect of selling businesses.