Yum China Holdings Inc (YUMC.N)
23 Feb 2018
Feb 7 Yum China Holdings Inc edged past analysts' profit and revenue estimates on Wednesday, but the company's shares fell as its Pizza Hut unit missed same-store sales expectation.
* YUM CHINA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
BRIEF-Yum China Estimates That Tax Act Will Result In A One-Time Tax Expense Of About $160 Mln For Q4
* YUM CHINA ESTIMATES ONE-TIME CHARGE AS A RESULT OF U.S. TAX REFORM
* YUM CHINA HOLDINGS INC - ANNOUNCED OPENING OF YUM CHINA BUILDING IN SHANGHAI CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 5 Yum China Holdings Inc's quarterly same-store sales beat analysts' estimates as its KFC restaurants served up strong results, and the company said its Chief Executive Micky Pant would step down.
Oct 5 Yum China Holdings Inc's quarterly same-store sales beat estimates, driven by strong sales at its KFC restaurants, and the company said its CEO Micky Pant would step down.
* Yum China reports 6% same-store sales growth and 10% system sales growth; operating profit up 11% YOY; board declares initial dividend and expands share repurchase authorization
* Yum china holdings compensation committee of board approved increase in jacky lo’s annual base salary from hk$ 2.6 million to hk$ 4.5 million - sec filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2wbon56) Further company coverage:
* Yum China announces appointment of Jacky Lo as Chief Financial Officer