Zalando SE (ZALG.DE)
BERLIN, Jan 17 German online fashion retailer Zalando said it would push ahead with a strategy of investing to gain market share in 2018 rather than seek to improve profitability even as it reported a recovery in fourth-quarter operating earnings.
* ZALANDO CO-CEO REITERATES DOES NOT EXPECT OPERATING PROFIT MARGINS TO INCREASE IN 2018 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
MILAN/LONDON European shares fell on Friday, weighed down by weakness in the heavyweight banking sector and a slump in retail stocks following a disappointing trading update from fashion brand H&M. | Video
* Shares hit lowest point since 2009 (Adds company, analyst comment, updates shares)
BERLIN Europe's top online-only fashion retailer Zalando is stepping up its fast-growing brand partnerships programme, building on ties with the likes of Nike and Superdry to repel the challenge of U.S. interloper Amazon.
BERLIN, Dec 13 Europe's top online-only fashion retailer Zalando is stepping up its fast-growing brand partnerships programme, building on ties with the likes of Nike and Superdry to repel the challenge of U.S. interloper Amazon.
* Has more customers, but average spend dips (Adds comments from analyst call)
* Zalando co-ceo says does not expect margin to increase in 2018
* Q3 sales growth 27.5-29.5 pct vs analyst consensus for 27 pct
* Zalando co-ceo confirms full-year guidance for sales in upper half of 20-25 percent range, adjusted. Ebit in lower half of 5-6 percent range