Zealand Pharma A/S (ZEAL.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
* REG-ZEALAND REPORTS ROYALTY REVENUE FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2017
GLOSTRUP, Denmark, Jan 30 Denmark's Zealand Pharma is pinning its strategy on rare disease drugs that the small biotech can market itself after seeing disappointing income from a diabetes drug marketed by partner Sanofi, its chief executive said.
* ZEALAND HAS COMPLETED A PHARMACOKINETIC (PK) STUDY WITH GLEPAGLUTIDE THAT CONFIRMS POTENTIAL FOR ONCE-WEEKLY DOSING
BRIEF-Zealand Pharma Announces Progress To Phase 3 With Dasiglucagon For The Treatment Of Congenital Hyperinsulinism
* ZEALAND PHARMA ANNOUNCES PROGRESS TO PHASE 3 WITH DASIGLUCAGON FOR THE TREATMENT OF CONGENITAL HYPERINSULINISM IN FIRST HALF 2018
* ZEALAND PHARMA MAKES AN INITIAL USD 1.5 MILLION EQUITY INVESTMENT IN SERIES B OFFERING OF BETA BIONICS, INC.
* ZEALAND PHARMA INITIATES THE PIVOTAL PHASE 3 TRIAL WITH DASIGLUCAGON FOR THE TREATMENT OF SEVERE HYPOGLYCEMIA IN DIABETES
* MAINTAINS ITS REVENUE GUIDANCE OF A CONTINUED INCREASE IN ROYALTY PAYMENTS FROM SANOFI.
* REG- ZEALAND REPORTS ROYALTY REVENUE FOR THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2017
* REG-U.S. FDA GRANTS ORPHAN DRUG DESIGNATION TO GLEPAGLUTIDE FOR THE TREATMENT OF SHORT BOWEL SYNDROME
WELLINGTON Some New Zealand forest owners are suspending replanting of trees and re-thinking investments as the country's third-largest export earner finds itself in the sights of maverick politician Winston Peters' protectionist agenda.