HONG KONG, June 12 (LPC) - Indonesia is emerging as the lone
bright spot in South-East Asia's syndicated loan market with a
pipeline of around US$6bn of offshore loans primed for launch in
the coming months.
* Loans: Higher margin reflects lenders' growing unease over
* Loans: Three underwrite CP Group's US$10.6bn Tesco Asia
* Loans: Berli Jucker eyes record US$10bn loan for Tesco's
HONG KONG, Dec 31 (LPC) - Syndicated lending in Asia
Pacific, excluding Japan, marginally declined to US$464.24bn in
2019 after briefly flirting with growth a year earlier as the
global economy stuttered from the protracted trade tensions
between China and the United States.
* Loans: Bajaj Finance taps largest offshore loan from
HONG KONG, Sept 30 (LPC) - Syndicated lending in Asia
Pacific, excluding Japan, declined to a two-year low to
US$338.76bn in the first three quarters of 2019 as the ongoing
trade war between China and the United States continued to
depress economic activity in the region.
* Loans: Frequent borrowers benefit from rising
* Loans: Casino operator back after seven years for S$8bn
HONG KONG, June 6 (LPC) - Indian non-banking financial
companies are making a beeline for the international loan
markets in search of alternative funding sources, even as
questions swirl over lenders' appetite for the country's