US 10 Year Treasury Yield
Canada 10 Year Yield
Mexico 10 Year Yield
UK 10 Year Yield
France 10 Year Yield
* Euro zone periphery govt bond yields http://tmsnrt.rs/2ii2Bqr
Galaxy Pipeline Assets, which is owned by a consortium of investors that took a stake in ADNOC's gas pipeline assets, has mandated banks for sale of triple-tranche dollar bonds, a document showed.
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3lKhL5I * Baht hits two-week low * Manila shares touch more than 3-month high By Shashwat Awasthi Oct 22 (Reuters) - Thai shares bounced from earlier losses on...
Ratings agency S&P has slashed Zambia's credit rating to "selective default" after the government missed an interest payment last week and announced it would suspend debt service to external commercial creditors.
ANA Holdings Inc will allow customers to redeem frequent flyer miles on its budget carrier Peach as it weighs boosting the proportion of domestic flights flown by the low-cost airline, three sources familiar with the matter said.
Round-up of South Korean financial markets:
* Reports Q3 net profit of 110.9 mln euros vs 106 mln forecast
Asian shares fell on Thursday and the dollar edged higher as investors fretted over the slow pace of U.S. stimulus talks and a surge in global cases of COVID-19.
The prospect of a victory for Joe Biden in the U.S. election has weighed on the rouble for months and its fortunes now appear more closely tethered to the White House contest in two weeks' time than Russia's economic health.
Spain's Bankinter said on Thursday its first nine-month net profit fell 50.5% from the same period a year ago to 220.1 million euros ($260.80 million) as it booked higher loan loss provisions to offset a potential impact on its business from the coronavirus crisis.
Yields on Japanese government bonds were little changed on Thursday as traders avoided making big bets due to uncertainty over U.S. economic stimulus and caution ahead of U.S. presidential election on Nov. 3.
* Graphic: World FX rates http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh * Graphic: Foreign flows into Asian stocks https://tmsnrt.rs/3lKhL5I * Baht hits two-week low * S.Korea shares set for worst day in almost a month By Shashwat Awasthi Oct 22 (Reuters) - Thailand's baht fell and stocks hovered...
Purdue Pharma LP agreed to plead guilty to criminal charges over the handling of its addictive prescription opioid OxyContin, in a deal with U.S. prosecutors that effectively sidestepped paying billions of dollars in penalties and stopped short of criminally charging its...
Asian shares fell on Thursday and U.S. Treasury yields ticked lower as investors fretted over the slow pace of U.S. stimulus talks and a surge in global cases of COVID-19.
Japanese airline operator ANA Holdings said on Thursday it was considering revamping its business including reducing its fleet size, as it grapples with a plunge in travel demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Exxon Mobil Corp <XOM.N> is "very close" to completing its workforce appraisals in the United States and Canada and expects to unveil job cuts, its chief executive told employees in an email on Wednesday.
The stronger-than-expected U.S. economic rebound from coronavirus lows could set up an early test for the Federal Reserve's new pledge to keep interest rates near zero and its increased tolerance for inflation.
* KOSPI falls, foreigners net sellers * Korean won weakens against U.S. dollar * South Korea benchmark bond yield falls SEOUL, Oct 22 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korean shares fell on Thursday, tracking global peers on dented hopes of...
The following table shows rates for Asian currencies against the dollar at 0202 GMT. Change on the day at 0202 GMT Currency Latest bid Previous day Pct Move Japan yen 104.670 104.56 -0.11 Sing dlr 1.355 1.3539 -0.10 Taiwan dlr 28.645 28.892 +0.86 Korean won 1133.300 1131.9...
Japanese airline operator ANA Holdings said on Thursday it was considering reforming its business structure including reducing the number of aircraft it owns, as it grapples with a plunge in travel demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic.