World's top oil producers
1. Saudi Arabia with 11,730,000 barrels a day, is the world's top oil producer according to recent estimates from the CIA World Factbook. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji
2. United States - 11,110,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Jim Urquhart
3. Russia - 10,440,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Jessica Bachman
4. China - 4,197,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Bobby Yip
5. Canada - 3,856,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Todd Korol
6. Iran - 3,594,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Raheb Homavandi
7. United Arab Emirates - 3,213,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Jumana ElHeloueh
8. Iraq - 2,979,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Azad Lashkari
9. Mexico - 2,936,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Yahir Ceballos
10. Kuwait - 2,979,000 barrels a day. REUTERS/Stephanie McGehee
Shelling hits another U.N.-run school in Gaza.
Ships, sailors and soldiers from countries across the Pacific take part in RIMPAC, one of the world's largest naval exercises.
Eid al-Fitr was celebrated across India on Tuesday. Here are some of the snapshots.
Growing cities, overuse of fertilizers, and factory wastewater have degraded China's water supplies to the extent that half the nation's rivers and lakes are...