SAN FRANCISCO Twitter Inc said on Wednesday it would no longer allow people to post identical messages from multiple accounts, cracking down on a tactic that Russian agents and others have allegedly used to make tweets or topics go viral.
Recent Technology News
LONDON A life-like avatar called Cora is being put through her paces by Royal Bank of Scotland, helping customers with basic queries and giving its digital banking drive a more human face.
TOKYO A blunder at a Japanese cryptocurrency exchange let investors briefly buy bitcoins for free - though none were able to profit from the mistake.
The operator of a shuttered bitcoin-denominated exchange was arrested on Wednesday on federal charges that he lied to U.S. securities regulators to avoid taking responsibility for the theft by hackers of virtual currency now worth nearly $70 million.
LONDON Apple Inc is talking to major cobalt producers to secure supplies of the material vital for the lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that power its mobile phones, three cobalt industry sources said.
JERUSALEM Intel Corp plans to invest $5 billion to expand production at its Kiryat Gat plant in southern Israel, Israeli Economy Minister Eli Cohen said on Wednesday after talks with the U.S. chipmaker.
- Exclusive: PNB adopts strict SWIFT controls after mega fraud case
- Bank executive among six remanded in $1.8 billion PNB fraud probe
- RBI panel warns on inflation as it monitors growth
- Trump Jr. says missing out on India deals because of father's self-imposed curbs |
- Indian bonds, rupee weaken as MPC minutes suggest increased inflation concerns
- Qantas soars to record profit, unveils buyback amid rosy outlook
- High-risk euro bank bonds find buyers as crisis memories fade
- Canadian pension fund Caisse aims to double Indian real estate investments
- Gold prices flat, U.S. interest rate outlook weighs