WASHINGTON The head of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission unveiled plans on Tuesday to repeal landmark 2015 rules that prohibited internet service providers from impeding consumer access to web content in a move that promises to recast the digital landscape. | Video
Recent Technology News
Meg Whitman on Tuesday announced that she will step down as chief executive of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, ending a 6-year tenure that included overseeing one of the biggest corporate breakups in history.
BEIJING/HONG KONG Chinese gaming giant Tencent Holdings Ltd is bringing "Playerunknown's Battleground", the world's hottest video game, to China, but with a twist. The gory, battle royale-style game will get a socialist makeover to meet stringent Chinese rules.
LONDON British software firm Sage reported a 10 percent rise in organic operating profit to 475 million pounds ($630 million) and said its top-line growth would accelerate to 8 percent this year from 6.6 percent a year earlier.
BEIJING China took steps to rein in the rapidly growing and lightly regulated market for online micro-lenders in the government's latest crackdown on internet finance, sending shares of U.S.-listed Chinese financial firms into a tailspin.
The U.S. government on Tuesday urged businesses to act on an Intel Corp alert about security flaws in widely used computer chips as industry researchers scrambled to understand the impact of the newly disclosed vulnerability.
- Japan's JFE to bid for Bhushan Steel with India's JSW as partner - sources
- Cabinet approves amendments to India's insolvency and bankruptcy code
- Supreme Court upholds ban on petroleum coke in New Delhi area
- Tech stocks help Nasdaq eke out record high
- India's annual diesel consumption to rise by two-thirds by 2030
- Standard Chartered close to selling real estate principal finance unit to Actis: sources
- India's North American coal imports may surge on domestic shortage
- Indian Oil Corp studies renewed Venezuelan crude purchases
- UK to reduce planned rise in business rates - Hammond