The FBI warned on Friday that Russian computer hackers had compromised hundreds of thousands of home and office routers and could collect user information or shut down network traffic.
Recent Technology News
FRANKFURT/SAN FRANCISCO Tesla Inc has flown six planes full of robots and equipment from Europe to California in an unusual, high-stakes effort to speed up battery production for its Model 3 electric sedan, people familiar with the matter told Reuters this week. | Video
MELBOURNE National Australia Bank on Saturday suffered what it described as a "nationwide outage" to some of its technology systems, leaving customers unable to access banking services or withdraw money.
BRUSSELS New European privacy regulations went into effect on Friday that will force companies to be more attentive to how they handle customer data. | Video
Tesla Inc on Friday announced a number of key executive hires including former GE and General Motors executive James Zhou as its China CFO and Neeraj Manrao, a former Apple executive, as director of energy manufacturing.
Apple Inc on Friday issued its twice yearly transparency report on government data requests, showing another sharp increase in U.S. national security-related requests.
- Vedanta sticks with plan to expand Tamil Nadu smelter despite deadly protests
- Bank of Baroda, IDBI post big fourth-quarter losses as bad loans surge
- Sun Pharma warns U.S. pricing pressure to hit 2019 profit
- ICICI Bank, Chanda Kochhar receive notice from SEBI over Videocon loans
- Exclusive: Pakistan seeks economic lifeline with fresh China loans
- India state banks' bailout stumbles as losses mount
- Audi CEO says diesel crisis not over and vows to stay on - report
- Deutsche Bank job cuts being felt from Britain to Australia
- OPEC, Russia prepared to raise oil output under U.S. pressure