Comcast Corp dropped its $66 billion bid for Twenty-First Century Fox Inc's entertainment assets on Thursday but said it would still try to expand its international footprint by acquiring 61 percent of European broadcaster Sky Plc, the remainder of which is owned by Fox. | Video
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO Meal delivery service DoorDash has hired Uber's head of finance to be its chief financial officer, putting the startup closer to an initial public offering and dealing another executive loss to Uber Technologies Inc.
LONDON Ever fancied a dab at being "Iron Man"? Now you can. A jet suit created by a British former commodities trader has gone on sale in a London department store with a cool price tag of 340,000 pounds ($443,428). | Video
PARIS A string of private car-share operators are revving up business in Paris as the pioneering city-run Autolib scheme comes to an end and city authorities promote car sharing over private ownership.
SAN FRANCISCO A leading nonprofit group helping immigrant families reunite at the U.S. border on Thursday rejected a $250,000 donation from Salesforce.com Inc in protest at the cloud-computing company's contract with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency.
NEW YORK/ZURICH Swiss regulators are stepping up efforts to halt an exodus of cryptocurrency projects from the country, after two of only a handful of banks active in the nascent sector shut their doors on it in the last year.
- India approves bill to prosecute fugitive tycoons
- CBI charges former Finance Minister Chidambaram over telecoms deal
- Canada's biggest public pension fund to step up investment in India
- World sugar exporters ask India, Pakistan, EU to cut subsidies
- Dollar pulls back after Trump comments, world stocks dip
- Wall Street dips on weak earnings, renewed trade jitters
- Trade talk topples U.S. industrial shares as quarterly results arrive
- Sinclair 'did not fully disclose facts' on Tribune merger: FCC