WASHINGTON President Donald Trump on Tuesday ordered an end to Hong Kong's special status under U.S. law to punish China for what he called "oppressive actions" against the former British colony, prompting Beijing to warn of retaliatory sanctions. | Video
- Unofficial Hong Kong vote sees new generation take over battle for democracy
- Tokyo declares coronavirus red alert as situation 'rather severe'
- Special Report: Drug cartel ‘narco-antennas’ make life dangerous for Mexico’s cell tower repairmen
- Over 224,000 COVID-19 deaths forecast in U.S. by Nov. 1, says University of Washington's IHME
- Coronavirus resurgence sidelines Israel's annexation planning