ISLAMABAD Pakistan has been given a three-month reprieve by a global watchdog over a U.S.-led motion to put the South Asian country on a terrorist financing watchlist, Pakistan's Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif said late on Tuesday.
- Survivors of Florida school shooting launch gun control push |
- U.S. top court snubs challenge to California gun waiting period
- More bombs hit Syria's Ghouta, death toll highest since 2013 |
- Syria pro-government forces enter Afrin to aid Kurds against Turkey |
- Mueller ups pressure on Trump campaign aides with new charge |