* Says the company was recognized as high-tech enterprise, and to enjoy a tax preference of 15 percent for three years from 2017 to 2019
BRIEF-Shenzhen Cau Technology unit to acquire 6 pct stake in software development firm for 18.3 mln yuan
* Says its wholly owned unit will acquire 6 percent stake in a Guangzhou-based software development firm for 18.3 million yuan
* Says it plans to merge with its wholly owned Zhejian-based additive subsidiary, with record date on Dec. 31
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 600 won/share to shareholders of record on Dec. 31
* ESSA PHARMA ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FISCAL FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
MUMBAI Indian state-run Punjab National Bank has launched a share sale to qualified institutions to raise at least 30 billion rupees ($466.2 million) with an upsize option for another 20 billion rupees, according a source and a deal term sheet.