* U.S., India fear projects highlight Beijing's naval ambitions
TOKYO, Dec 18 Tokyo Steel Manufacturing Co Ltd , Japan's top electric-arc furnace steelmaker, said on Monday it would raise its product prices for a second straight month in January due to tight market conditions at home and abroad and expectations for higher market prices.
TOKYO, Dec 18 Tokyo prosecutors have raided the headquarters of at least two of Japan's biggest construction firms for alleged antitrust violations linked to $80 billion worth of magnetic levitation (maglev) train line projects.
MUMBAI, Dec 15 The Indian government ignored several warnings from private companies that the complex technology required for a nationwide goods and services tax (GST) to work smoothly was not ready for launch, several people who worked on the project said.
* U.S., India fear projects highlight Beijing's naval ambitions (Adds Chinese Foreign Ministry comments, paragraphs 9-10 and 19-20)
WASHINGTON Top U.S. Republicans said they expected Congress to pass a tax code overhaul this week, with a Senate vote as early as Tuesday and President Donald Trump aiming to sign the bill by week's end.
- Second bitcoin futures debut could lure volume to wild market
- Brexit will not be derailed, says UK's May ahead of crunch cabinet meetings
- Exclusive: Saudi Aramco has supplied 1 million barrels of crude to Egyptian refineries in November, December - minister
- Venezuela gives Russia's Rosneft gas field concessions: Rosneft