Edition:
India

Electric Utilities

More industries within Utilities sector:

PKN Orlen Launches Tender For 82.8 Mln Energa Shares At 8.35 Zlotys/Shr - Offer Document

Sept 21 (Reuters) - :PKN ORLEN LAUNCHES TENDER FOR 82.8 MILLION ENERGA SHARES AT 8.35 ZLOTYS PER SHARE - OFFER DOCUMENT.TENDER OFFER FOR ENERGA SHARES TO RUN FROM OCT 9 TILL NOV 20 - OFFER DOCUMENT.

9:13pm IST

Vivopower International PLC Announces Non-Binding Loi To Acquire 51% Shareholding In Tembo 4X4 E-Lv B.V.

Sept 21 (Reuters) - VivoPower International PLC ::VIVOPOWER INTERNATIONAL PLC ANNOUNCES NON-BINDING LOI TO ACQUIRE 51% SHAREHOLDING IN TEMBO 4X4 E-LV B.V..VIVOPOWER INTERNATIONAL PLC - PURCHASE CONSIDERATION WILL BE USD$4.7 MILLION AND VIVOPOWER WILL HAVE OPTION TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 49% OF TEMBO IN...

6:30pm IST

Consolidated Edison Says Timothy Cawley Will Succeed John Mcavoy As President & CEO Effective January 1, 2021

Sept 17 (Reuters) - Consolidated Edison Company of New York Inc [RIC:RIC:CENY.UL]::CONSOLIDATED EDISON INC - TIMOTHY CAWLEY WILL SUCCEED JOHN MCAVOY AS PRESIDENT AND CEO EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2021.CONSOLIDATED EDISON INC - JOHN MCAVOY WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD.CONSOLIDATED EDISON...

Friday, 18 Sep 2020

PG&E Corp's Executive Vice President and CFO Jason Wells Resigns

Sept 17 (Reuters) - PG&E Corp ::PG&E CORP - ON SEPT. 14 JASON WELLS, EXECUTIVE VP AND CHIEF CFO INFORMED HE IS RESIGNING TO BECOME CFO OF ANOTHER INVESTOR OWNED UTILITY.PG&E CORP - CFO JASON WELLS INFORMED THAT HE IS RESIGNING EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 25 - SEC FILING.

Friday, 18 Sep 2020

Expansion & New Markets

Markets

  • Sectors
  • Asia
  • U.S.
  • Europe

Sector Summary

Upcoming Events

No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.

More industries within Utilities sector: