MUMBAI India on Wednesday dropped a December 31 deadline for citizens to link Aadhaar details to facilities such as bank accounts and telephone numbers, saying it would announce a fresh date later.
- Inflation spike hits bonds, spurs rate policy and fiscal worries
- Supreme Court allows cement industry to use petroleum coke
- U.S. judge orders accused New York bomber detained ahead of trial |
- Cricket: No evidence Ashes test under fixing threat, says ICC
- India's July-September current account deficit more than doubles
LONDON/NEW YORK As bitcoin raced to another record high on Tuesday, one of the biggest providers of digital currency wallets, Coinbase, went down under the weight of traffic, leaving many of its more than 10 million customers unable to access their funds.
PARIS All French children under the age of 16 will have to seek parental approval to open an account on Facebook or any other social network under draft legislation presented on Wednesday.
ISTANBUL Muslim leaders on Wednesday condemned U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and called on the world to respond by recognising East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine. | Video
MUMBAI Opener Rohit Sharma smashed his third one-day international double century to set up India's comprehensive 141-run win against Sri Lanka in the second match of the series at Mohali on Wednesday.