Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Weekly food inflation at 10.63 pct y/y
NEW DELHI |
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India's food price index rose 10.63 percent and the fuel price index climbed 15.49 percent in the year to Nov. 5, government data on Thursday showed.
In the previous week, annual food and fuel inflation stood at 11.81 percent and 14.50 percent, respectively.
The primary articles price index was up 10.39 percent, compared with an annual rise of 11.43 percent a week earlier.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) raised interest rates last month for the 13th and possibly final time in a tightening cycle that began 18 months ago, on expectations that persistently high inflation will finally begin to ease starting in December.
(Reporting by Abhijit Neogy; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this