Samsung denies interest in Nokia
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics (005930.KS) denied it was interested in acquiring Nokia (NOK1V.HE), sending shares in the Finnish mobile phone company down 2 percent.
Nokia shares rose 6 percent last Friday on speculation of a possible buyout offer.
"Such reports are purely speculative and are not true," the company said.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India withdraws regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days |
- U.S. Treasury moves against tax-avoidance 'inversion' deals
- PM Modi to get rock star reception in New York