U.S. Treasury to sell stock and debt in TARP banks
WASHINGTON, July 23
WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury on Monday said it would hold an auction over the course of the day to sell another round of assets acquired from banks during its mid-crisis bailout of the financial sector.
Treasury said it would sell preferred stock and subordinated debt investments in the following banks: First Western Financial, Inc.; CBS Banc-Corp; Exchange Bank; Market Street Bancshares, Inc.; Fidelity Financial Corporation; Marquette National Corporation; Premier Financial Bancorp., Inc.; Diamond Bancorp., Inc.; Park Bancorporation; Trinity Capital Corporation; First Community Financial; Commonwealth Bancshares, Inc.
The auctions were to begin at 9 a.m. (1300 GMT) and close at 6:30 p.m. (2230 GMT).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength