U.S. Treasury to sell stock and debt in TARP banks
WASHINGTON, July 23
WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury on Monday said it would hold an auction over the course of the day to sell another round of assets acquired from banks during its mid-crisis bailout of the financial sector.
Treasury said it would sell preferred stock and subordinated debt investments in the following banks: First Western Financial, Inc.; CBS Banc-Corp; Exchange Bank; Market Street Bancshares, Inc.; Fidelity Financial Corporation; Marquette National Corporation; Premier Financial Bancorp., Inc.; Diamond Bancorp., Inc.; Park Bancorporation; Trinity Capital Corporation; First Community Financial; Commonwealth Bancshares, Inc.
The auctions were to begin at 9 a.m. (1300 GMT) and close at 6:30 p.m. (2230 GMT).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 3-Ebola causing huge damage to W.Africa economies- development bank
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account