U.S. Treasury to sell stock and debt in TARP banks
WASHINGTON, July 23
WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury on Monday said it would hold an auction over the course of the day to sell another round of assets acquired from banks during its mid-crisis bailout of the financial sector.
Treasury said it would sell preferred stock and subordinated debt investments in the following banks: First Western Financial, Inc.; CBS Banc-Corp; Exchange Bank; Market Street Bancshares, Inc.; Fidelity Financial Corporation; Marquette National Corporation; Premier Financial Bancorp., Inc.; Diamond Bancorp., Inc.; Park Bancorporation; Trinity Capital Corporation; First Community Financial; Commonwealth Bancshares, Inc.
The auctions were to begin at 9 a.m. (1300 GMT) and close at 6:30 p.m. (2230 GMT).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Chinese hackers breach U.S. military contractors -Senate probe
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds