U.S. Treasury to sell stock and debt in TARP banks
WASHINGTON, July 23
WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury on Monday said it would hold an auction over the course of the day to sell another round of assets acquired from banks during its mid-crisis bailout of the financial sector.
Treasury said it would sell preferred stock and subordinated debt investments in the following banks: First Western Financial, Inc.; CBS Banc-Corp; Exchange Bank; Market Street Bancshares, Inc.; Fidelity Financial Corporation; Marquette National Corporation; Premier Financial Bancorp., Inc.; Diamond Bancorp., Inc.; Park Bancorporation; Trinity Capital Corporation; First Community Financial; Commonwealth Bancshares, Inc.
The auctions were to begin at 9 a.m. (1300 GMT) and close at 6:30 p.m. (2230 GMT).
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets
- U.N.'s Pillay says Israel may be committing war crimes
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers