NHTSA probes possible airbag defect in 2012 Nissan Versa
Aug 17 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators are investigating reports that a damaged cable assembly could cause the airbag not to deploy in a crash in the 2012 Nissan Versa.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said its investigation covered an estimated 100,000 Versas sold in the United States.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds
- Rapper Lecrae leads debut-filled top ten of Billboard 200 chart