NHTSA probes possible airbag defect in 2012 Nissan Versa
Aug 17 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators are investigating reports that a damaged cable assembly could cause the airbag not to deploy in a crash in the 2012 Nissan Versa.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said its investigation covered an estimated 100,000 Versas sold in the United States.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- California lawmakers end session with bills on plastic bags, gun control
- India nears $2.5 billion deal for Boeing military helicopters
- CBI charges Dayanidhi Maran, Malaysian tycoon in telecoms scandal
- Saudi king warns of terrorism threat to U.S., Europe