NHTSA probes possible airbag defect in 2012 Nissan Versa
Aug 17 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators are investigating reports that a damaged cable assembly could cause the airbag not to deploy in a crash in the 2012 Nissan Versa.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said its investigation covered an estimated 100,000 Versas sold in the United States.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- Reliance Power to buy Jaiprakash's hydropower business