NHTSA probes possible airbag defect in 2012 Nissan Versa
Aug 17 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators are investigating reports that a damaged cable assembly could cause the airbag not to deploy in a crash in the 2012 Nissan Versa.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said its investigation covered an estimated 100,000 Versas sold in the United States.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours interest rate cut - paper