NHTSA probes possible airbag defect in 2012 Nissan Versa
Aug 17 (Reuters) - U.S. safety regulators are investigating reports that a damaged cable assembly could cause the airbag not to deploy in a crash in the 2012 Nissan Versa.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said its investigation covered an estimated 100,000 Versas sold in the United States.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 5-GM to drop Chevy brand in Europe to focus on Opel
- South Africa, world mourn "giant for justice" Mandela
- UPDATE 3-Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- UPDATE 4-Child killed in Idaho school bus accident, 4 more hurt
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle