Commerzbank eyes Iran sanctions hit -paper
FRANKFURT Aug 22 (Reuters) - Commerzbank expects it may face "considerably negative" consequences from a U.S. investigation into Iran sanctions violations, including a financial hit that exceeds provisions, Die Zeit newspaper reported on Wednesday, citing a Commerzbank securities filing.
Commerzbank said it had not done business with Iran since 2007 and declined further comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. exits GM stake, taxpayers lose $10 billion
- UPDATE 1-Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac to hike mortgage guarantee fees
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on media
- China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- SINGAPORE PRESS-Government tweaks executive condominium scheme - Business Times