Commerzbank eyes Iran sanctions hit -paper
FRANKFURT Aug 22 (Reuters) - Commerzbank expects it may face "considerably negative" consequences from a U.S. investigation into Iran sanctions violations, including a financial hit that exceeds provisions, Die Zeit newspaper reported on Wednesday, citing a Commerzbank securities filing.
Commerzbank said it had not done business with Iran since 2007 and declined further comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Islamic State kills at least 25 Iraqi tribesmen near Ramadi - officials
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars