Commerzbank eyes Iran sanctions hit -paper
FRANKFURT Aug 22 (Reuters) - Commerzbank expects it may face "considerably negative" consequences from a U.S. investigation into Iran sanctions violations, including a financial hit that exceeds provisions, Die Zeit newspaper reported on Wednesday, citing a Commerzbank securities filing.
Commerzbank said it had not done business with Iran since 2007 and declined further comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition at N.Y. hospital
- UPDATE 4-Iceland says eruption over, lifts all airspace restrictions
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Swedish carrier backs out as first Bombardier CSeries operator