Fitch puts charter school bonds on review for possible downgrade
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Wednesday placed all bonds issued on behalf of charter schools on ratings watch negative, saying it believes that application of its recently published 'Charter School Rating Criteria' will negatively affect charter school ratings at all levels.
Fitch also said it will keep Aspire Public Schools, Calif. on ratings watch negative where it was placed on June 5.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- More quakes jolt Iceland overnight, spread to second volcano
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- UPDATE 2-Moscow courts back closure of three McDonald's branches
- UPDATE 2-Time Warner Cable suffers major outage; New York launches probe