Fitch puts charter school bonds on review for possible downgrade
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Wednesday placed all bonds issued on behalf of charter schools on ratings watch negative, saying it believes that application of its recently published 'Charter School Rating Criteria' will negatively affect charter school ratings at all levels.
Fitch also said it will keep Aspire Public Schools, Calif. on ratings watch negative where it was placed on June 5.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Tracy Morgan incredulous Wal-Mart blames him for accident injuries