Fitch puts charter school bonds on review for possible downgrade
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings on Wednesday placed all bonds issued on behalf of charter schools on ratings watch negative, saying it believes that application of its recently published 'Charter School Rating Criteria' will negatively affect charter school ratings at all levels.
Fitch also said it will keep Aspire Public Schools, Calif. on ratings watch negative where it was placed on June 5.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Soccer-English premier league top scorers
- Cyber experts uncover 2 million stolen passwords to Web accounts
- UPDATE 3-Actor Walker died from multiple injuries in crash, 'Fast 7' filming halted
- Bullion smuggling outstrips narcotics to feed gold habit
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections