Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
India to grow 6.5 percent in 2013: Goldman Sachs
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's economic growth is likely to accelerate to 6.5 percent in 2013 backed by favourable external sector demand outlook and a pick-up in domestic reforms, Goldman Sachs said in a report on Thursday.
The Indian economy is likely to grow at 7.2 percent in 2014, compared with 5.4 percent in 2012, the report said.
According to a Reuters poll, India's economy expanded near its slowest pace in three years in the quarter to September at 5.4 percent.
(Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this