Infosys valuations trail Indian rivals
Reuters Market Eye - Infosys Ltd(INFY.NS) is trading at a 36 percent discount to its 10-year median P/E, the widest gap among large cap Indian technology stocks, according to Thomson Reuters' StarMine estimates.
The discount comes even as fiscal 2013/14 earnings growth projections across the four stocks profiled are around 5-6 percent as per StarMine estimates.
Infosys is due to post Oct-Dec results on Friday after issuing a series of disappointing growth targets last year.
Infosys shares fell 16.2 percent in 2012 underperforming peer Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) which rose 8.2 percent in the same period.
Link to graphics link.reuters.com/waw94t
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article