Infosys valuations trail Indian rivals
Reuters Market Eye - Infosys Ltd(INFY.NS) is trading at a 36 percent discount to its 10-year median P/E, the widest gap among large cap Indian technology stocks, according to Thomson Reuters' StarMine estimates.
The discount comes even as fiscal 2013/14 earnings growth projections across the four stocks profiled are around 5-6 percent as per StarMine estimates.
Infosys is due to post Oct-Dec results on Friday after issuing a series of disappointing growth targets last year.
Infosys shares fell 16.2 percent in 2012 underperforming peer Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) which rose 8.2 percent in the same period.
Link to graphics link.reuters.com/waw94t
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Alumnus dead after opening fire at Florida State University, wounding 3 |
- Mike Nichols, award-winning American director, dies at 83
- UPDATE 2-Doctor who treated source of second Mali Ebola outbreak dies
- Mike Nichols, award-winning American director, dies at 83 |
Kotak Mahindra Bank has agreed to buy ING Vysya in an all-share deal valuing its smaller rival at $2.4 billion, bulking up as analysts predict the start of long-awaited consolidation in a crowded banking sector. Full Article
U.S. court overturns bid by Ranbaxy to block launch of rival generic drugs. Full Article
Tech Mahindra to buy U.S.-based network services operator for $240 million Full Article
Infosys unit's overbilling Apple led to exit of top execs - sources. Full Article