Infosys valuations trail Indian rivals
Reuters Market Eye - Infosys Ltd(INFY.NS) is trading at a 36 percent discount to its 10-year median P/E, the widest gap among large cap Indian technology stocks, according to Thomson Reuters' StarMine estimates.
The discount comes even as fiscal 2013/14 earnings growth projections across the four stocks profiled are around 5-6 percent as per StarMine estimates.
Infosys is due to post Oct-Dec results on Friday after issuing a series of disappointing growth targets last year.
Infosys shares fell 16.2 percent in 2012 underperforming peer Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) which rose 8.2 percent in the same period.
Link to graphics link.reuters.com/waw94t
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Timeline: Case of Devyani Khobragade, Indian diplomat arrested in New York
- Domino's outlet attacked in India as U.S. diplomatic dispute simmers
- Govt presses Supreme Court to drop gay sex ban
- India transfers diplomat to U.N. in bid to defuse row with U.S
- Tom Cruise settles defamation lawsuit with publisher
India said on Saturday that it had transferred Devyani Khobragade, the diplomat at the centre of a row with the U.S., to its U.N. delegation, a move that it hopes will give her protection from prosecution for visa fraud and underpaying a maid. Article | Slideshow