Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
HSBC cuts India GDP FY13 forecast to 5.2 percent
MUMBAI (Reuters) - HSBC further cut its India growth forecast for the current and next fiscal years, saying the slowdown in the economy has become more structural than cyclical.
HSBC cut its GDP forecast for the year ending in March to 5.2 percent from 5.7 percent, and its forecast for the next fiscal year to 6.2 percent from 6.9 percent, according to a report released on Thursday.
"We think the reform process will take time and it will likely be another three years before growth returns to 8 percent on a sustained basis," it said.
HSBC had previously cut its India growth forecasts for fiscal 2013 and 2014 in September.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this