GM says Opel not up for sale
EISENACH, Germany (Reuters) - General Motors Co's (GM.N) European division Opel is not up for sale, Steve Girsky, vice chairman of the U.S. car maker, said on Thursday.
Parent GM will continue to invest in Ruesselsheim-based Opel, Girsky, who is also head of Opel's supervisory board, said at an event at the company's Eisenach, Germany-based plant.
(Reporting by Peter Maushagen; Writing by Andreas Cremer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Justin Bieber apologizes after Japan shrine visit sparks Asian anger
- UPDATE 1-S.Korean prosecutors raid family home of ill-fated ferry's owner
- Led Zeppelin is back with 'Whole Lotta' unreleased tunes
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Share rally peters out, euro lifted by PMI boost
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry