GM says Opel not up for sale
EISENACH, Germany (Reuters) - General Motors Co's (GM.N) European division Opel is not up for sale, Steve Girsky, vice chairman of the U.S. car maker, said on Thursday.
Parent GM will continue to invest in Ruesselsheim-based Opel, Girsky, who is also head of Opel's supervisory board, said at an event at the company's Eisenach, Germany-based plant.
(Reporting by Peter Maushagen; Writing by Andreas Cremer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- UPDATE 2-Consumer Reports wants Toyota to recall older Camry hybrids