Hero MotoCorp falls after Dec quarter earnings miss estimates
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hero MotoCorp (HROM.NS) shares fell as much as 4.8 percent after the company reported lower-than-expected Oct-Dec earnings on Thursday.
India's largest motorcycle maker missed estimates for the fourth straight quarter as net profit fell 20.4 percent on rising costs and falling sales that battered margins.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- L&T Q1 revenue $3.2 billion, beats analyst estimates
- "Lucy" box office bonanza lifts Besson fortune by $5 mln
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- UPDATE 5-Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 bln in Yukos case
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article