Hero MotoCorp falls after Dec quarter earnings miss estimates
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hero MotoCorp (HROM.NS) shares fell as much as 4.8 percent after the company reported lower-than-expected Oct-Dec earnings on Thursday.
India's largest motorcycle maker missed estimates for the fourth straight quarter as net profit fell 20.4 percent on rising costs and falling sales that battered margins.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- UPDATE 2-Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane to make emergency landing
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article