Hero MotoCorp falls after Dec quarter earnings miss estimates
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hero MotoCorp (HROM.NS) shares fell as much as 4.8 percent after the company reported lower-than-expected Oct-Dec earnings on Thursday.
India's largest motorcycle maker missed estimates for the fourth straight quarter as net profit fell 20.4 percent on rising costs and falling sales that battered margins.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Loss of smell may be predictor of death in older adults - study
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- U.S. Secret Service director resigns under fire
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article