Hero MotoCorp falls after Dec quarter earnings miss estimates
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hero MotoCorp (HROM.NS) shares fell as much as 4.8 percent after the company reported lower-than-expected Oct-Dec earnings on Thursday.
India's largest motorcycle maker missed estimates for the fourth straight quarter as net profit fell 20.4 percent on rising costs and falling sales that battered margins.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features - Symantec
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
- Pope declares sainthood of two Indians, four Italians
- Iran, powers set to miss nuclear talks deadline, seek extension
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article