Hero MotoCorp falls after Dec quarter earnings miss estimates
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Hero MotoCorp (HROM.NS) shares fell as much as 4.8 percent after the company reported lower-than-expected Oct-Dec earnings on Thursday.
India's largest motorcycle maker missed estimates for the fourth straight quarter as net profit fell 20.4 percent on rising costs and falling sales that battered margins.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mars mission enters last lap; crucial test on Sept. 24
- Former New Zealand captain Martin Crowe suffers cancer relapse
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- IPhone emerges from "bygone era", reviewers hail bigger handset
- Border standoff dominates Xi Jinping's visit to India
A standoff between Indian and Chinese soldiers overshadowed a visit to New Delhi by China's President Xi Jinping on Thursday, with a $20 billion investment pledge eclipsed by robust comments from Prime Minister Narendra Modi about the dispute. Full Article | Slideshow