UBS cuts Tata Motors FY 2013, 2014 forecasts
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS cut Tata Motors Ltd's (TAMO.NS) fiscal 2013 and 2014 earnings-per-share estimates by 6 percent after the automaker warned its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover is likely to report a lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter.
UBS maintained its "sell" rating after the Tata announcement on Wednesday, citing "expensive" valuations, although the investment bank raised its price target to 255 rupees from 250 rupees as it rolls forward the target by six months.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 5-Hezbollah says commander killed in Beirut, blames Israel
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
- UPDATE 5-Biden calls for trust with China amid airspace dispute
- U.S. court questions Google defense against Oracle over Android
The Hindu nationalist opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) emerged as the biggest winner in four key state elections, exit polls forecast on Wednesday, a possible blow to the ruling Congress ahead of a general election due next year. Full Article