UBS cuts Tata Motors FY 2013, 2014 forecasts
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS cut Tata Motors Ltd's (TAMO.NS) fiscal 2013 and 2014 earnings-per-share estimates by 6 percent after the automaker warned its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover is likely to report a lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter.
UBS maintained its "sell" rating after the Tata announcement on Wednesday, citing "expensive" valuations, although the investment bank raised its price target to 255 rupees from 250 rupees as it rolls forward the target by six months.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Pilot of missing Malaysian flight an aviation tech geek
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- TIMELINE - The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Hijacking not ruled out in missing Malaysian jet - chief investigator
The disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official said on Monday, with a massive air and sea search now in its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard. Full Article