UBS cuts Tata Motors FY 2013, 2014 forecasts
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS cut Tata Motors Ltd's (TAMO.NS) fiscal 2013 and 2014 earnings-per-share estimates by 6 percent after the automaker warned its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover is likely to report a lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter.
UBS maintained its "sell" rating after the Tata announcement on Wednesday, citing "expensive" valuations, although the investment bank raised its price target to 255 rupees from 250 rupees as it rolls forward the target by six months.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding US nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article