UBS cuts Tata Motors FY 2013, 2014 forecasts
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS cut Tata Motors Ltd's (TAMO.NS) fiscal 2013 and 2014 earnings-per-share estimates by 6 percent after the automaker warned its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover is likely to report a lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter.
UBS maintained its "sell" rating after the Tata announcement on Wednesday, citing "expensive" valuations, although the investment bank raised its price target to 255 rupees from 250 rupees as it rolls forward the target by six months.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Govt orders Financial Tech to absorb NSEL, liabilities
- Exclusive: Iran offers "compromises" in nuclear talks, West unmoved
- UPDATE 10-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article