UBS cuts Tata Motors FY 2013, 2014 forecasts
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS cut Tata Motors Ltd's (TAMO.NS) fiscal 2013 and 2014 earnings-per-share estimates by 6 percent after the automaker warned its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover is likely to report a lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter.
UBS maintained its "sell" rating after the Tata announcement on Wednesday, citing "expensive" valuations, although the investment bank raised its price target to 255 rupees from 250 rupees as it rolls forward the target by six months.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance
- UPDATE 4-JetBlue flight makes emergency landing at California airport, 4 hurt
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- How Islamic State uses Syria's oil to fuel its advances
- UPDATE 1-International country music singer George Hamilton IV dies at 77
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article