UBS cuts Tata Motors FY 2013, 2014 forecasts
MUMBAI (Reuters) - UBS cut Tata Motors Ltd's (TAMO.NS) fiscal 2013 and 2014 earnings-per-share estimates by 6 percent after the automaker warned its luxury unit Jaguar Land Rover is likely to report a lower EBITDA margin in the October-December quarter.
UBS maintained its "sell" rating after the Tata announcement on Wednesday, citing "expensive" valuations, although the investment bank raised its price target to 255 rupees from 250 rupees as it rolls forward the target by six months.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Japan's NTT DoCoMo to exit India telecoms joint venture - sources
- Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Nokia to name Rajeev Suri as next CEO on Tuesday - report
- BREAKINGVIEWS-Review: India's Singh wasn't king, Modi could be
- Met office sees below-average monsoon in 2014
India's biggest carmaker reported a 35.5 percent fall in fourth-quarter profit, missing estimates, as potential car buyers postponed their purchases and waited for a slowing economy to pick up. Full Article