Dollar slips vs yen after U.S. home sales data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar fell against the yen in mid-morning trade on Monday after data showed U.S. pending home sales unexpectedly fell in December after three months of gains.
The dollar traded as low as 90.59 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.70 before the release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Japan will conduct Pacific whale hunt in wake of court ruling
- Bajaj Auto says union at Chakan plant plans work stoppage
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article