Dollar slips vs yen after U.S. home sales data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The dollar fell against the yen in mid-morning trade on Monday after data showed U.S. pending home sales unexpectedly fell in December after three months of gains.
The dollar traded as low as 90.59 yen on Reuters data, compared with 90.70 before the release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- UPDATE 2-Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks |
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX steady as rising banks offset dip in miners
Investigators in Malaysia are voicing skepticism that the airliner that disappeared early Saturday with 239 people on board was the target of an attack, U.S. and European government sources close to the probe said. Article