India's Jubilant Foodworks falls on weak same store sales
MUMBAI Feb 5 (Reuters) - Shares in Jubilant Foodworks Ltd fell as much as 8 percent on Tuesday and headed for its second day of falls after posting a lower-than-expected same store sales growth in the October-December quarter.
Jubilant, which operates the Domino's Pizza franchise in India, said on Monday its quarterly net profit rose by 28 percent to 377 million rupees. The same store sales growth in the results were lower than expected, according to analysts.
Jubilant shares were down 7.2 percent as of 0423 GMT. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy
- BJP eyes gains in south, east to cut clout of regional queens
- Met office rules out surplus monsoon in 2014
- RPT-Apple resets the clock as investors await next big thing
The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party was set to make gains in Tamil Nadu and West Bengal that began voting on Thursday in the sixth phase of a mammoth general election that could help it build a stable majority in parliament. Read | Full Coverage: Election 2014
India may cede top rice exporter spot under Southeast Asian price onslaught. Full Article