Indiabulls Financial shares slump after block deals
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares In Indiabulls Financial Services(IBUL.NS) slumped as mush as 7.2 percent on Friday after 21.9 million shares changed hands at an average price of around 284.03 rupees in more than a dozen block deals on both National Stock Exchange and BSE.
On Thursday Indiabulls launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
At 11:20 a.m., shares were down 4.7 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran prosecutor gives government 30 days to block social media
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey
- New smartphone app gives sight to the blind
- Study asks whether artificial sweeteners may drive diabetes
- Exclusive - Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program
GROUP OF 20
The G20 leading nations say they are tantalisingly close to adding an extra $2 trillion to the global economy and creating millions of new jobs, but Europe's extended stagnation remains a major stumbling block. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article