Indiabulls Financial shares slump after block deals
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares In Indiabulls Financial Services(IBUL.NS) slumped as mush as 7.2 percent on Friday after 21.9 million shares changed hands at an average price of around 284.03 rupees in more than a dozen block deals on both National Stock Exchange and BSE.
On Thursday Indiabulls launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
At 11:20 a.m., shares were down 4.7 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts- Lundberg survey
- 'Lucy,' 'Hercules' beat expectations at U.S. weekend box offices
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
New Prime Minister Narendra Modi is facing criticism for remaining silent about incidents deemed anti-Muslim in the past week, underscoring fears that his Hindu nationalist followers will upset religious relations in the multi-faith nation. Full Article