Indiabulls Financial shares slump after block deals
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares In Indiabulls Financial Services(IBUL.NS) slumped as mush as 7.2 percent on Friday after 21.9 million shares changed hands at an average price of around 284.03 rupees in more than a dozen block deals on both National Stock Exchange and BSE.
On Thursday Indiabulls launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
At 11:20 a.m., shares were down 4.7 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-AT&T threatens to sit out U.S. spectrum auction over rules
- Hundreds of earthquakes strike central Idaho, rattling nerves
- UPDATE 3-Google misses revenue target, ad prices slide
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- US STOCKS-Wall St gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls
Prime ministerial frontrunner Narendra Modi said he was committed to a policy of no first use of nuclear weapons, seeking to assuage concern after his Hindu nationalist BJP party vowed to revise the nuclear doctrine if elected to power. Full Article