Indiabulls Financial shares slump after block deals
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares In Indiabulls Financial Services(IBUL.NS) slumped as mush as 7.2 percent on Friday after 21.9 million shares changed hands at an average price of around 284.03 rupees in more than a dozen block deals on both National Stock Exchange and BSE.
On Thursday Indiabulls launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
At 11:20 a.m., shares were down 4.7 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- UPDATE 1-J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website -media
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website - media
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article