Indiabulls Financial shares slump after block deals
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares In Indiabulls Financial Services(IBUL.NS) slumped as mush as 7.2 percent on Friday after 21.9 million shares changed hands at an average price of around 284.03 rupees in more than a dozen block deals on both National Stock Exchange and BSE.
On Thursday Indiabulls launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
At 11:20 a.m., shares were down 4.7 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' - U.S. officials
- UPDATE 3-Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' -U.S. officials
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- Nifty hits record high on foreign buying, higher Asian stocks
The Nifty rose to a record high on Wednesday, led by gains in blue-chips such as ICICI Bank on continued foreign-investor buying, while higher Asian shares also helped sentiment. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article
Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food Full Article