Indiabulls Financial shares slump after block deals
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares In Indiabulls Financial Services(IBUL.NS) slumped as mush as 7.2 percent on Friday after 21.9 million shares changed hands at an average price of around 284.03 rupees in more than a dozen block deals on both National Stock Exchange and BSE.
On Thursday Indiabulls launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
At 11:20 a.m., shares were down 4.7 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- Northern California unscathed by 6.8 offshore quake
- UPDATE 2-Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane - sources
- Allianz lead insurer and Willis broker for Malaysia Airlines
A scheduled Supreme Court hearing involving the Sahara conglomerate, whose chief has been in jail over the group's failure to comply with a ruling to repay billions of dollars to investors in outlawed bonds, will not be held on Tuesday. Full Article