S.Africa's Sanlam raises stake in Shriram Transport Finance
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African insurance group Sanlam (SLMJ.J) has acquired a further 3.7 percent in Shriram Transport Finance (SRTR.NS) for nearly 1 billion rand, raising its stake to about 10 percent.
Sanlam already holds stakes in Chennai-based conglomerate Shriram Group's insurance businesses.
(Reporting by Helen Nyambura-Mwaura)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- UPDATE 2-Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
- On Easter, Pope calls for end to war, condemns waste exacerbating hunger
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane to make emergency landing
- Australia sees "regroup" on Malaysian plane search in a few days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article