Budget 2013: Plan expenditure for 2013/14 seen at 5.55 trillion rupees
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Finance Minister P. Chidambaram on Thursday presented to parliament the budget for the 2013/14 financial year beginning in April.
(Reporting by Delhi newsroom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- Japan PM's new minister hit by scandal over racy bar bill
India could allow commercial coal mining by foreign companies if they set up units in the country, opening the door for global giants like Rio Tinto to access the world's fifth largest coal reserves, a source familiar with the matter said. Full Article