AMR gets court OK to send restructuring plan to creditors for a vote
June 4 (Reuters) - American Airlines' bankrupt parent received court permission on Tuesday to send its restructuring plan to creditors for a vote.
Judge Sean Lane green-lighted AMR Corp's plan, which involves merging with smaller carrier US Airways Group , at a hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile