AMR gets court OK to send restructuring plan to creditors for a vote
June 4 (Reuters) - American Airlines' bankrupt parent received court permission on Tuesday to send its restructuring plan to creditors for a vote.
Judge Sean Lane green-lighted AMR Corp's plan, which involves merging with smaller carrier US Airways Group , at a hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal