AMR gets court OK to send restructuring plan to creditors for a vote
June 4 (Reuters) - American Airlines' bankrupt parent received court permission on Tuesday to send its restructuring plan to creditors for a vote.
Judge Sean Lane green-lighted AMR Corp's plan, which involves merging with smaller carrier US Airways Group , at a hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- E-tailer Flipkart raises $1 billion in funding
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- With PlayStation network, Sony goes back to the future in search of revival