AMR gets court OK to send restructuring plan to creditors for a vote
June 4 (Reuters) - American Airlines' bankrupt parent received court permission on Tuesday to send its restructuring plan to creditors for a vote.
Judge Sean Lane green-lighted AMR Corp's plan, which involves merging with smaller carrier US Airways Group , at a hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama signs order expanding U.S. Afghanistan role - NY Times
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Long "to do" list for Modi as clock ticks on reform
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution